- A large open sewer was discovered right beside the Diaphragm wall during construction.
- The project was in close proximity to other ongoing constructions and completed structures.
- Managing the logistics was tricky as the main street had huge traffic flow.
- CLSM Concrete was used as fill between the wall and the pipe, making the grabbing and panel casting possible.
- The project site was well enclosed to ensure none of the nearby residents faced any difficulty.
- All the required materials were sourced well in advance to prevent unnecessary movement.
A sneak-peak into how the project was executed by our professional and efficient teams.